Sunday, October 22

Prime suspect is the lead

They’re all in the other room watching Prime Suspect. I think I may be the only person in GB who thinks that PS is a footnote. It’s plainly awful. Helen Mirren is, well she's just bad; unwatchable. No other word for it. The stories are boring, the direction tedious and gimicky and… oh I can’t even be bothered to go on.
The first ever one was quite watchable, but after that they have ended up mining a tired old seam that’s proven empty of the riches they were seeking. It’s really, really bad. An exemplar of dumbed down TV masquerading as something relevant and important. Frankly it's as important as tomorrows chip paper.

1 comment:

I, Like The View said...

can't comment on that as I was out finishing The Book last night

but I must say I do like the changes you have made to your blog. . .