Tuesday, January 15

Hypocritic, Oaths may follow

As you know, I have a white van. And for those of you unable to bear the tension, she is going to .... wait for it, wait... pass her MOT.

So she'll be around a little while longer. And I will get to keep a few quid that I don't really have anyway.

Which is great news for me, but may not be so great for my neighbour. She who has banned me from parking my van within her sight. "I bought this house for the view of the park, not of your dirty white van" etc.

Frankly I got a bit cheesed off, and it has soured relations between us.

But I let out a most satisfactory hoot of laughter when I got up the other Sunday morning, just after Christmas. I peeled back the curtings and look what I saw outside said neighbour's;


But what you can't see is who emerged from the white van. Neighbour's daughter and grandchild.

Do you know what? I'm enjoying this!

2 comments:

mig bardsley said...

LOL! All you need now is a picture of the two vans back to back :)

the Beep said...

Oh yes! I shall milk this every way I possibly can.