Monday, February 6

Panic!

I lost my new digital camera yesterday.

On it I take pictures, some of which I like, and even fewer of which can be seen dotted around the blog (the ones from this new camera all post-date the kittens). I knew I'd find it again so I wasn't unduly worried: there were only two or three places it could be. But this morning when it was in the first of those places and I found it again, I felt a physical wave of relief flood over me. It seems it has become, in a short time (I haven't even had the cc bill for it yet), very important to me. I wonder what that means?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, I could tell you. . . but do you really want to know?

;-)

Anonymous said...

I hate losing things. Shame because I do it a lot.
Glad you found it anyway :)

Anonymous said...

It means that no one but no one can afford to lose something as expensive as a digital camera.

the Beep said...

Ah yes, I suspect you may have hit the proverbial... I couldn't really afford it so losing it before I had paid for it would have doubled the crime. And the guilt.