Tuesday, January 8

I won't let it go to my head

EL was two the other day: 10 Dec to be exact.

Don't worry if you didn't send a card: I only just realised myself.

Because many of us are missing the View, I was reminiscing and thought I'd take a look back at the first blog post wot I writ and over which we joshed several times.

Anyway, I'm really pleased to report that M&S heeded the advice of that first post. Rest assured though, I won't take all the credit. But the crucial thing is that the menswear is no long skulking behind the knickers and bras. I still don't go to M&S though. No fun anymore. I used to like the view. In fact I used to really really like the view. It's just not the same anymore.

3 comments:

mig bardsley said...

Well many happy returns, since it's a bit late to say happy B'day :)

the Beep said...

ta, MIg. And the view's improved too.

I, Like The View said...

oh slacker

I've hardly been blogging about at all, sitting on me tod posting the usual nonsense, feeling sorry for myself, not really bothering to reply to the good folks who actually take the time to post a comment

:-(

am just exhausted (but not quite as unravelled as I thought, possibly, or maybe the drugs are finally kicking in?!?!?)

%-)

we had a good old josh, didn't we back then? I was thinking the other day about how you mistook me for a boy with boyish tendencies! that made me laugh so much. . .

:-D

and as for the underwear, I've upgraded now to Elle McPherson (altho my favourite boyshorts are still black ones from M&S)

;-)

X

and to think I came across you by chance! (and to think of the nerves I suffered then - almost as bad as the ones I'm suffering from now! never really realised how much I suffer from nerves, and how those around me suffer from my nerves too. . .)(hope it's going OK with OO)