Tuesday, January 15

Idle thumbs

Sitting here twiddling my thumbs in a somewhat nervous way. I'm in the process of changing ISP from big anonymous interplanetary hard-sell company to small local friendly chaps, and email has ceased functioning altogether. When ringing I get comments along the lines of "that's odd", and "I wonder why ...". My confidence is moon-like; on the wane.

I never know, is the new moon a left crescent or a right one? Anyway, here's a suitably gothic picture from recent sojourn in Wales to go with my confidence:


And. And! The van is finally in the workshop being assessed as my two idle fingers tippety tap. Hey, it's only three working days late. No wonder the confidence is draining out of me.

2 comments:

mig bardsley said...

Wanting to know this very thing (about moons)I got a gadget on igoogle which tells me yours is waxing.

And having read the next post or two, I see that your confidence can wax a bit too :)

mig bardsley said...

And the pic is lovely.