Tuesday, January 15

Bag Man

Some favour Waitrose. Others go for Scummerfield. Few use Co-op as it is not yet built, but is on its way. The vast majority use Tesco.

I also favour Tesco's. Their bags aren't as, er, scrawny as the new Summerfield ones, nor do they have holes in like Waitrose's do. And that, I think you'll agree, is important when you are recycling their plastic bags. Via the dog shit bin.

Just as in shopping, it is Tesco's bags that dominate.

Sigh.

We have just come to a joint decision to avoid Tesco and revert, far later than most folk, to using high street shops and thus, I suppose, you will find me having to buy poo bags. I wonder where you get those... Tesco perhaps?

1 comment:

mig bardsley said...

I always prefer Sainsbury bags for the rubbish bin. But for dog pooh? how about a handful of veg bags? They all do them :) Small, neat and whole :)